The Bank of Tokyo Collection
- Books previously owned by the Research Department of the Bank of Tokyo.
- Also includes many books from the above department’s previous form, the Research Department of the Yokohama Specie Bank.
- Some are classified as “Special Material” (the Status field on UTokyo OPAC will indicate “etc2“)
Searching the Catalogue
- This can be searched on UTokyo OPAC. The name “The Bank of Tokyo collection” will appear in the Collection field.
If you would like to browse, select The Bank of Tokyo collection from the pull-down menu in the Collection field on Advanced Search of the UTokyo OPAC, then click the search button.
- “Materials Previously Owned by the Research Department of the Bank of Tokyo /(To-gin-bon)”, held by the Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia, the University of Tokyo.
These are mainly Asia related materials within the To-gin-bon.
- “The Former Yokohama Specie Bank Collection”/ (Kyu Yokohama Shokin Ginko Collection), held by the Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Cultural History (in the building which used to house the Yokohama Specie Bank, a government authorized Important Cultural Property)
- Managerial documents of the Yokohama Specie Bank is held by this library, as the Records of Yokohama Specie Bank.
- About using the general books: Service Section
- About using the Special Materials: Resources and Historical Collections Office