Arisawa collectiom （Books）
- Approximately 550 foreign language books previously held by Emeritus Professor Arisawa Hiromi (1896-1988).
- Books with his hand-written entries are designated as Rare books.
- You can search this on UTokyo OPAC. The name “Arisawa collection (Books)” will appear in the Collection field.
If you would like to browse, select Arisawa collection (Books) from the pull-down menu in the Collection field on Advanced Search of the UTokyo OPAC, then click the search button.
- About using the general books: Service Section
- About the Rare books: Resources and Historical Collections Office