- Books (44 titles, 80 books) previously owned by Karl Menger (1840-1921)
- Only the digital archives or microfilm version of this material can be studied, in the main library reading room.
*For using the microfilm, reservation is required.
Searching the Catalogue
- You can search this on UTokyo OPAC. The name “Menger’s library” will appear in the Collection field.
If you would like to browse, select Menger’s library from the pull-down menu in the Collection field on Advanced Search of the UTokyo OPAC, then click the search button.
- “Microfilmed edition of the Carl Menger library microfilm edition housed at Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo” [guide] Maruzen, 
- The catalogue is within the Okochi Thesis.
- OKOCHI Akio. ‘Forgotten Books from Prof. Carl Menger’s Library, Now in the Possession of the University of Tokyo‘ “Journal of Economics” 46(2), 1980.7
- IWAMOTO Yoshihiro「メンガー文庫、ギールケ文庫の事務資料の調査について (Menger bunko, Gierke bunko no jimu shiryo no chosa ni tsuite)」”Bulletin of the Center for Historical Social Science Literature” 16, 1996.3
- “Microfilmed edition of the Carl Menger library microfilm edition housed at Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo” 16 reels, Maruzen : Fuji film, 
- The Carl Menger Library held by the Center for Historical Social Science Literature, Hitotsubashi Univ.
See Document 1 and Document 2 regarding the association between this library’s Menger’s Library and the one held by Hitostubashi University.
- About using the microfilm: Service Section
- About the original books: Resources and Historical Collections Office