- Government offices and corporate materials (98 items) previously held by Emeritus Professor Tsuchiya Takao (1896-1988).
- Includes materials concerning corporate and organizational histories which Professor Tsuchiya was involved in the compilation of.
- While these materials should be a part of the Tsuchiya Collection (Documents), they were stored separately due to their bound form which includes books and magazines
- Books and periodicals are held by the main library, while other primary resources or similar materials are held by the Shiryo-shitsu (the Status field in UTokyo OPAC will indicate “etc. 2”).
Searching the Catalogue
- You can search this on UTokyo OPAC. The name “Tsuchiya collection” will appear in the Collection field.
If you would like to browse, select Tsuchiya collection from the pull-down menu in the Collection field on Advanced Search of the UTokyo OPAC, then click the search button.
- 『土屋家旧蔵文書目録 (Tsuchiyake kyuzo monjo mokuroku)』Historical Documents of Economic, the Library of Economics, the Univ. of Tokyo, 1998.3
- ISHI Kanji, TAKEDA Haruhito「はしがき (hashigaki)」『土屋家旧蔵文書目録 (Tsuchiyake kyuzo monjo mokuroku)』Historical Documents of Economic, the Library of Economics, the Univ. of Tokyo, 1998.3
- TOMIZEN Kazutoshi「土屋家旧蔵文書 (Tsuchiyake kyuzo monjo)」”The University of Tokyo Library System Bulletin” 43(1), 2004.2
- Tsuchiya Collection (Documents) held by the Library of Economics, the Univ. of Tokyo
- 「土屋文庫 (Tsuchiya bunko)」held by the Hitotsubashi University Library
Materials on the history of Japanese economy and management from the end of Edo period to early Showa period, statistics and reports from central government offices on economic matters from the first year to the 30th year of the Meiji period, materials on the Meiji policy of promotion of industries, and provincial government offices materials.
- About using the general books: Service Section
- About the Special Materials: Resources and Historical Collections Office