- Previously owned by Maita Kenzo (-1982).
- 247 documents from the Steel Control Association and steel manufacturers on the domestic iron and steel industry and other related materials, collected from the Meiji period to early post WWII.
- Trade publications about the steel industry (7 titles)
- Materials related to the compilation of the corporate history of Japan Iron and Steel Company, Ltd. are on microfilms, along with similar materials in other collections.
- Reproductions of microfilms can be studied in the main library reading room.
*For using the microfilm, reservation is required.
- Trade publications about the steel industry can be studied in the main library reading room.
- The originals of the sections which have been digitally archived are hectograph prints; they cannot be studied, given their vulnerability to light.
Searching the Catalogue
- You can search this on UTokyo OPAC. The name “Maita collection” will appear in the Collection field.
If you would like to browse, select Maita collection from the pull-down menu in the Collection field on Advanced Search of the UTokyo OPAC, then click the search button.
- 「眞板氏旧蔵鉄鋼資料」デジタルアーカイブ (Maita Collection Digital Archives)
Digitally archived are hectograph prints in Maita Collection.
- [『日本製鐵株式會社史』編纂関係資料マイクロフィルム (“Nihon seitetsu kabushiki gaishashi” hensan kankei shiryo. microfilm)]
- HARA Akira「本邦製鉄関係資料（真板資料）について (honpo seitetsu kankei shiryo (Maita shiryo) ni tsuite)」”The University of Tokyo Library System Bulletin” 28(7/8), 1989.8
- 「日本・旧満州鉄鋼業資料（水津利輔氏旧蔵資料） (Nippon kyu Manshu tekkogyo shiryo (Suitsu Toshisuke shi kyuzo shiryo)」 held by the Research Centre for Infornation and Statistics of Social Science, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University
- About using the trade publications about the steel industry and the microfilm: Service Section
- About the original documents: Resources and Historical Collections Office