Documents of Hamada Norimi (Documents Regarding WWII War-time Tax Systems)
- These are 163 items on tax reforms beginning with the Showa Crisis period to the Second Sino-Japanese War, collected by Hamada Norimi (1899-1958), a bureaucrat of the then Ministry of Finance.
- The collection includes many internal documents from the Tax Bureau of the Ministry of Finance, such as the “Baba Tax Reformation Plan” and documents on tax reformation during the Sino-Japanese War which were not compiled in 昭和財政史資料Showa Period Fiscal History Materials (Showa Zaiseishi Shiryo).
- There are broadly two parts to the collection – printed documents and Files (濱田資料 (Hamada shiryo)I、125 volumes) and other documents （濱田資料 (Hamada shiryo)II, 38 cases）.
- 28 cases of 濱田資料 (Hamada shiryo)II are now in microfilm due to the deterioration of the original.
- The microfilm sold by Maruzen is the same as the above microfilm, but with a new title: 戦時税制資料(senji zeisei shiryo).
- Reproductions of the sections which are in microfilms can be studied in the main library reading room.
*For using the microfilm, reservation is required.
Searching the Catalogue
- This can be searched on 文書目録検索 (monjyo mokuroku kensaku).
- 濱田徳海資料目録 [Web版] (Hamada Norimi shiryo mokuroku [Web])
- 『「濱田徳海資料」目録 (“Hamada Norimi shiryo” mokuroku)』The Library of Economics, the Univ. of Tokyo, 2000.11
- 『戦時税制資料マイクロ版 [リールガイド] (senji zeisei shiryo maikurofirumu ban [reel guide])』Maruzen, [2007.9]
- 『戦時税制資料マイクロフィルム版 (senji zeisei shiryo. microfilm edition)』Maruzen, [2007.9]
- JINNO Naohiko「『濱田徳海資料』について (“Hamada Norimi shiryo” ni tsuite)」『「濱田徳海資料」目録 (“Hamada Norimi shiryo” mokuroku)』The Library of Economics, the Univ. of Tokyo, 2000.11
- About using the microfilm: Service Section
- About the original books: Resources and Historical Collections Office